* Discounts cannot be applied to previous purchases or purchase made after the promotional date.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
Marcfisherfootwear.com is currently accepting orders using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover as forms of payment.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE AND WHAT DOES IT COST TO SHIP MY ORDER?
Please visit Shipping & Returns for costs and estimated delivery times.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
Marcfisherfootwear.com currently ships within the US only.
DOES MARC FISHER SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
Marcfisherfootwear.com currently ships to one address per order.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Marcfisherfootwear.com ships most orders within 1-3 business days of the date they are placed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday, or on a holiday will begin processing on the following business day.
CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ONLINE ORDER?
If you need to cancel or update an order, please contact us. Please note, once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to update it.
IS MY CREDIT CHARGED WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACE?
When you submit your order, an authorization is placed on your credit card. Your card will be charged the full amount when the items in your order are processed and actually shipped to you.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number to track your package.
WHAT IF I AM NOT PLEASED WITH MY SELECTION? CAN I RETURN THE PURCHASE?
Marcfisherfootwear.com accepts returns with 30 days of purchase. Please view our full return policy under Shipping & Returns.
CAN I RETURN ITEMS PURCHASED ON SALE?
Sale items, not labeled as Final Sale can be returned within our standard returns policy.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Please allow 7-10 business days to process your return. Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment in which it was received. You will receive an email confirming the completion of return processing.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ITEM ARRIVES DAMAGED?
Customer satisfaction is a priority at Marcfisherfootwear.com. Please contact our customer service representatives at 1-(877)-540-7463 for immediate assistance.
CAN I SEE A RECORD OF MY TRANSACTIONS WITH MARCFISHERFOOTWEAR.COM?
You can view your order history by signing into your account, and clicking the tab My Orders.
WHY SHOULD I CREATE A MARCFISHERFOOTWEAR.COM ACCOUNT?
By creating an account with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your Marcfisherfootwear.com account password, please click on the Forgot Password link during the sign-in process. You will be instructed to reset your password via email. If you choose to submit your email address, we will send you email containing a link to our site which you can follow to create a new password. You may also contact a customer service representative at 1-(877)-540-7463.
CAN I PLACE MY ORDER OVER THE PHONE?
Yes, please call us toll-free at 1-(877)-540-7463.
HOW WILL I KNOW YOU RECEIVED MY ONLINE ORDER?
Once you place an order with marcfisherfootwear.com, we will provide you with a confirmation number and summary of your order. In addition, we will send you an order confirmation email. If you do not receive your order confirmation email within 24 hours, feel free to call Customer Service at 1-(877)-540-7463, to confirm that we have received your order.
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY ONLINE ORDER?
If you have questions about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-(877)-540-7463.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT PRIVATE?
WHY ARE SOME ITEMS MARKED AS FINAL SALE?
During our sale clearance, products 50% or more off the original price are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Marc Fisher Footwear offers complimentary ground shipping via UPS on orders within the continental US. Additionally, we offer expedited services - the costs & conditions are as follows:
Orders shipped ground to Hawaii and Alaska will incur a $20.00 shipping fee.
Marcfisherfootwear.com ships most orders within 1-3 business days of the date they are placed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday, or on a holiday will begin processing on the following business day. For expedited service orders the order must be placed by 12 NOON EST, to be shipped within the same day. UPS delivers Monday through Friday. We do not offer weekend delivery.
Merchandise ordered on marcfisherfootwear.com can be shipped to all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Guam. We currently do not ship to International, APO/FPO and P.O. Box addresses.
You can track your order at any time online via our Order Status page. You also can track your order by clicking on the tracking link included in your shipping confirmation email, or by calling a customer service representative at 1-(877)-540-7463.
We want you to love everything you buy from us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a prompt and courteous exchange or refund. Returns made within 30 days of purchase will be refunded to the credit/debit card originally used for payment. Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unworn.
Returns or exchanges after 30 days and items marked final sale will not be accepted. Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift will receive the refund.
Merchandise purchased through our website may be returned only to marcfisherfootwear.com.
RETURNS BY MAIL
To return your online purchases by mail, follow the instructions listed below. You'll also find instructions on the bottom portion of the packing slip included with your order.
Marc Fisher LTD collection reflects the way Marc sees modern women dressing. The look is clean, effortless and forever chic- a global style defined as 'the new casual luxe'. The collection embodies timeless style. It is Marc's unique take on understated classics made fresh and stunningly new. Marc Fisher LTD is designed for real women with real style. She values things beautiful and useful. She is chic and desires a style that's clean, effortless and understated.
A LIFELONG PASSION FOR BEAUTIFUL SHOES
Marc Fisher was born and raised in an American footwear family and has had a passion for beautiful shoes for as long as he can remember. The son of Nine West co-founder Jerome Fisher, Marc studied the art and business of shoe making from the bottom up, and spent 30 years of his career (so far) creating best-selling collections for leading designers. He's a constant traveler to the world's great cities, and finds inspiration wherever he goes. Rather than chase what's shiny and new he likes things with beauty and soul. He believes style that lasts is style that counts, and that if it's not wearable it's simply not worth it. This appreciation of chic, timeless, simplicity is in everything Marc makes.
Since he was old enough to tie his laces, Marc has been sizing up what women want, need, and love in shoes. Recently, after three decades creating great collections for other companies, he introduced a new collection under his very own name - Marc Fisher Collection.
Marc and his childhood sweetheart Jill have been married for over 30 years. Their three children all work with the company, proving that shoes are literally part of the Fisher family DNA.
Marc Fisher Sandal Shop 2020 Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Marc Fisher Sandal Shop 2020 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within the 50 United States or D.C., and are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Marc Fisher Footwear, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules ("Administrator"), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or claim prize. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12PM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on March 12, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM EST on March 16, 2020 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period").
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is one (1) method of entry: the Online Method of Entry Method of Entry outlined below. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. ONLINE METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes on https://www.instagram.com ("Website"). Participants must follow @Marc.Fisher and @TheAdolphusHotel on Instagram, and then tag two friends in the comments of the sweepstakes post. Limit: one (1) Online Entry per person and/or per Instagram account.
5. ENTRY ERRORS. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries or information. Sponsors are not responsible if online service is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) any printing or typographical errors. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
6. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"): A max of one (1) prize ("Prize") will be awarded in total. Each prize includes one (1) two night stay at the Adolphus Hotel, one (1) food and beverage voucher worth $200 for use at the Adolphus Hotel, one (1) travel voucher of $1000, two (2) pairs of shoes, and one (1) $500 gift card to the Adolphus Hotel spa. The total ARV of each individual prize awarded is less than $3000. Prizes may not be exchanged, returned, substituted or transferred. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received and the stock availability of shoe styles and sizes. Winners must be of the age of majority in his/her state of residence, or if any Winner is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence (a "Minor"), his/her Prize may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian ("Parent"). Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Limit: one Prize per person per household. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to any Prize. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a Prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. If Gift Cards are awarded as a substitute prize, they are subject to the terms and conditions on the Gift Card.
7. RANDOM DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: One winner will be selected at random no later than March 24, 2020. Marc Fisher or Dani Austin will communicate the result of the sweepstakes no later than March 27, 2020. The Potential Winners need not be present to win but must be following @Marc.Fisher and @TheAdolphusHotel on Instagram at the time of the drawing, and will be contacted through a message on Instagram. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release ("Affidavit") at Sponsor or Administrator's discretion before they are confirmed as Winners. Should this be the case, the Potential Winners must return the completed Affidavit within five (5) business days from the date of notification or the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random. Once each Potential Winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner ("Winner"). Prizes will be sent to the Winners within thirty (30) days from the date the Winners are confirmed.
9. GENERAL: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is Entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. The Winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the Prizes, including sales or use taxes, as well as any expenses related to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of their Prize. By participating, each Entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. Entrants also accept and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of Winners and Prizes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each Prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Marc Fisher Footwear, Inc., Marketing, Marc Fisher Footwear, 725 5th Avenue, 21st Floor, New York NY, 10022 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et al. are neither a Sponsor or Administrator of this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before April 1, 2020, to: Marketing, Marc Fisher Footwear, 725 5th Avenue, 21st Floor, New York NY, 10022.